The very 1st Bitty Bit pattern is almost ready to be published & it’s FREE!
Currently, I’m still putting the finishing touches on it, as well as filming some how-to videos for you. In the videos, you’ll learn tips on using up-cycled materials & some sewing how-to’s. Even if you’ve never sewn a thing in your life, you can make this cutie for the special little ones in your life, I promise. 🙂 Continue reading “1st Bitty Bit Doll Pattern is Almost Ready!”
10 Things about Me, Margaret Elspeth a.k.a. Maisie
1. My favorite colour is blue most of the time, but sometimes purple.
2. I love dogs, but I don’t like it when they need a bath.
3. I don’t want to grow up.
4. Since I have to be a grown up someday, I wanna be an artist, though.
5. I don’t like my name, Margaret Elspeth – ugh! I liked to be called Maisie. I was named after my 2 grandmothers.
6. One time, my tongue got stuck on a cold pole. It hurt really bad & I’m never doing a dare again.
7. I don’t like pudding, but I love chocolate cake.
8. I once had a pet fish, but he died and I was sad. He would eat his food from my fingers. He was very smart, but most people don’t believe it.
9. I love Christmas. I love to get things in my stocking and I love to make pretty things for people like my Mom and stuff.
10. I’m scared of the dark, kind of. I hide under my covers and it makes me feel safe.
She’s in my shop here: http://indiecart.com/WithLoveHannah/mt/105/59590/Maisie-A-Little-Girl-Full-of-Opinions